Trail town businesses and national brands promote their services and gear at gaptrail.org, in our e-newsletter, in TrailGuide: The Official Guide to Traveling the C&O Canal Towpath and the Two Scenic Trails brochure, targeting motivated, monied outdoor adventurers from all over the United States and Canada.
Reach potential customers looking for all these amenities:
• Hotels, B&B’s guesthouses, campgrounds, and hostels
• Restaurants, cafes, bakeries, coffee shops, grocers, breweries, wineries, and ice cream parlors
• Outfitters, bike shops, day- and multi-day bike rentals canoe and kayak rentals
• Shuttle services, custom trip designers, guide-led excursions, and packaged tours
• Four-season resorts with overnight packages geared toward bicycle tourism
• Museums, gardens, heritage sites, galleries, and destination marketing organizations
• Camping gear, bicycles, tents, panniers, hiking boots, and backpacks
To secure your spot, contact Doug Riegner, Director of Community Relations, at 724-309-4041.